Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're Baaaaccck!

We are finally back and I have alot of catching up to do! I suppose I will start with a brief look at Christmas. Sammy enjoyed his first Christmas with quick naps taken here and there. Unfortunately I did not get many pictures at my inlaws on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve, the kids sprinkle Christmas dust so Santa knows where to visit.
(My pictures downloaded crazy so they may be backwards) Sam meets Santa for the first time!

Grandma and Sam on Christmas Eve!


Grandma Susie with a very tired Sammy!

Christmas morning finds everyone anxious to see what Santa brought!




Rebecca was so excited to find out she got a cell phone. She has worked so hard in her first year at middle school. Her 4.0 deserves a little reward. (Not to mention moms peace of mind!)


Sam opened a few presents by himself! Next year will be really fun!




Christmas day in front of the tree at Grandmas house!




Sam loves his new bear but he really bit the dust.


Scott and Ryan spent most of Christmas day setting up Ryans roller coaster! Phew, how many pieces did that thing have?









No comments: